My parents went camping in Lundington at the end of June! They wanted Morgan to go with and after some thought, we let her go. They went from Wednesday to Saturday! Morgs loved it and still talks about it! Lots of swimming, riding bike, feeding the BIG cat fish, playing on the playground and playing with friends(friends of my parents went too and they have two girls that Morgs loved playing with!)! She had a great time! There is an Elk farm close by that they went to visit
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Sunday Morgs had TOO MUCH ENERGY!!! So I made her run around the house twice! It was very entertaining because her shorts were way too big so they kept falling down...plus she forgot undies...so sorry if you drove past and saw a naked butt!!!
Posted by The VanderZwaags at 2:22 PM
We have had our fair share of power outages this year! The last time it went out about 7:30 and was back on by noon (thank goodness!!) Morgs was heading camping with my parents so we were trying to pack with no power! She thought she would ride her bike...being extra safe!!
Posted by The VanderZwaags at 1:55 PM
Thursday, July 15, 2010
We can't believe you are 3 already! Where has the time gone! We love you so much! You are becoming such a beautiful little girl! We are so proud of you!
- You are still working on the potty! We hope that you will have this down soon! Mommy & Daddy would love to take you to the zoo!
- You are getting so big...38.5 lbs and 38 inches! We are so thankful for a healthy little girl!
- You talk non-stop! You say the funniest things! We love listening to your stories and just plain listening to you talk!
- You continue to amaze us with what you know! You are a smart little cookie!
- You love playing outside! Riding your bike and walking to Grandpa & Grandma Zwaag's house
- You love animals! All kinds! You love your Boomer James and ask for him often when you are gone! You love "your" horse Lady and rabbit Bella! You don't like Mama cows but for the most part you like all animals!
Daddy & Mommy
Posted by The VanderZwaags at 5:24 PM