Where or where has the time gone? We can't believe that you are 4 already! This time has gone by so quickly and we are so thankful for you! You are a huge blessing in our lives and can't imagine life without you! Each day you amaze us by what you know and say!
You just had your 4 year check up and you weigh 44.25lbs and are 41 inches tall! You are growing big and strong and we are so thankful for that! You are becoming a beautiful young lady!
Some highlights of what you know...
- You know all your colors, shapes, count to 30, say your ABC's and can recognize numbers 1-9
- Talk consistently (we're sure you talk in your sleep) and say the funniest things sometime. You also put lots of words in sentences!
- You are able to write your name and recognize the letters in your name (in other places)
- You love being outside (riding your bike, doing your slip 'n slide and playing on your swing set)
- You love books and snuggling with Mom and Dad
- You're almost potty trained during the day (some days you do really well and other days you have "askidents"
- You love babies and are going to be a great big sister