Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Vacation??

I thought I would put a quick up date on here. I will put pictures of Morgan's stay when we get home for good!!! Morgan thought that we need a vacation from work so she decided to have us spend some time at the Hilton (I mean Holland Hospital). Morgan was running a high temp and just really crabby. So we took her in on Sunday night. After they finally were able to get a blood culture (along with a urine culture, blood sample, chest x-ray and a spinal tap) we were admitted at 2am Monday morning. Neal & I both agreed this was probably the worse thing we have been though. I said I would go through labor 9 times and Neal said he would have a root canal with the infection (that's bad!!!) than to go through this again. The test results finally came back this morning. Everything is NEGATIVE!! Praise God! She is spending tonight there yet just because she isn't eating a 100% (she doesn't have her VanderZwaag appetite back yet) and they don't want her to get dehydrated....so we are spending another night. We are hopefully returning home tomorrow. Thank you to everyone that has been praying for us. We have felt them!!! Neal, Rachel & Morgan

0 comments: