Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

5 months Old

It is so hard to believe that Morgan is 5 months old today. It was just last year we were telling everyone that we were expecting and now here we are with a 5 month old. There really isn't anything too new to tell about her. We are still waiting for her to roll over. She has a little tooth trying to poke it's way through but that will be quite a while yet before we see that. It is fun to see Morgan doing "new" things each day. She is starting to really form a personality. She likes men way more than women (watch out Daddy!) Neal & I feel truly blessed and we can't imagine life without Morgan.

3 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Rach-
You've got a cute one on your hands. It does not seem that long ago that you were calling me to tell me you had Morgan, and I was almost to my new home in AZ. has it really been 5 months? Who new time went so fast?
-allison
PS Do I detect a hint of red on your child's head?

The VanderZwaags said...

Isn't it amazing how much can change in one year?! She looks adorable! I bet you're looking forward to Christmas with her this year.

Luke & Jodi Hansen

The VanderZwaags said...

You are so CUTE

Grandma VZ