Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We've been BUSY!

I was told that I needed to up date my blog!!! I have been there just hasn't been any pictures and now that I'm not working I don't have a computer that lets me! So I was finally able to up load some pictures only to realize I haven't been good at taking them! So, here are a few!

Last week Morgan hurt her finger on my aunt Sarah's bike. It got a little infected so we would have her wash her toys so we could get it clean! She isn't wearing a shirt because it got soaked (along with the chair, floor, cupboards and her pants!)
Two weeks ago on a Saturday, I let her finger paint and do water paint (use water and the colors appear)...this was all done before 9 am!! That's early for us to be up!! AHHH!!!!
Saturday night (the fourth) my mom took Morgan to the Overisel Fireworks! She had fallen asleep on the way there and stay asleep for a little bit...until there was a loud boom and she woke up screaming for Mommy...home! So they left! We did sparklers the other night and she was still freaking out about it...until she realized they didn't go boom!
The Terrible Twos are often characterized by oppositional behavior, mood changes, and temper tantrums. "No" becomes a favorite word. Yup...a week from now we will have a 2 year old!! OH MY!! Where has the time gone!! I can't wait for this "terrible two" stage to begin...or wait! I think it has!!!!

0 comments: