Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Camping

This past week (Thursday-Saturday) we were able to go camping with my mom's side of the family. Morgan & I stayed with my parents Thursday night and then Neal came out Friday night/Saturday morning! Morgan LOVED camping and everything that went with it! We were able to go swimming Thursday & Friday for about 2 1/2 hours both days! SHE LOVED THE WATER!!!! I think she also loved swimming with her cousins! She was able to feed the animals and pet them. She was so funny! She even kissed a goat (multiple times!) Neal is now trying to convince me to get a goat! (NO!!) She went for a hayride on Saturday with Ben, Cora & Andrea! She enjoyed popcorn by the campfire and sleeping in Grandpa & Grandma's camper (and their bed!) We were hoping to take the boat out on Saturday but we got LOTS of rain on Saturday so that didn't happen! Hopefully we'll get to go camping again soon!!! Thanks Grandpa & Grandma for a fun weekend!
Everyday at 4pm the owners come and feed the animals. They allow the campers to help! Thursday Morgan, Ben & Cora were the only ones there to help! They loved it!
Thursday night we had "nummy" sweet corn!
Hanging out with Grandpa Burton
This was Friday morning...sleeping with Grandpa & Grandma
Feeding the animals on Saturday...love the boots! Lots of kids too!
Practicing her super model pose!!!
Feeding the chickens
She was chasing the chickens to get them to eat!
On the hayride with Andrea!
I took no pictures of Morgan in the water! I have two of her wearing my cousin's goggles but that is on my parent's camera!! I promise...she was a TOTAL water rat!

1 comments:

Grandma VZ said...

lol,.. Love the super model pose,...who knew