Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sick

I have decided there is nothing worse then having a sick child. I just feel so helpless! Morgan came down with a cold on Monday. Runny nose...nothing too big. By Tuesday night it was getting worse! Wednesday morning...fever, deep cough and red cheeks. Then I noticed teeth grinding which put me over! I continued to give her Motrin every 6 hours! Nothing touched it! After 4 nights of not really sleeping (me or her) I decided to call the doctor. I was able to get her in this afternoon and I'm so thankful I did! Double ear infection, sinus infection and PNEUMONIA....seriously when the dr. said all this I looked at her and said..."anything else?" Oh...she doesn't have strep! Well good!! So we are on an antibiotic for 10 days and a nasal spray! This is what she is currently doing and has pretty much done all afternoon! Poor sweetie!

2 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

aww, poor Morgan :( We just had a bad round of colds here, too but pnemonia doesn't sound fun. Hope she gets better fast.

Jenn said...

poor little thing... she looks miserable...