Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Babies

It has been a baby weekend!!! My best friend had her little boy on Friday morning!! I had dreams about it all night long so it was pretty crazy when I called her Friday morning only to find out that little Landon was born! He is super cute and we were able to visit/meet him on Friday night! So excited to be an "aunt" Congrats Hillary & Adam!!!!
Morgan did awesome holding him! She just sat there an stared at him! She hasn't quite figured out why we had to visit him at the hospital..."Shouldn't he be home??" I had to share him with her which I didn't enjoy!!! :)
Last night we received another phone call saying that Elma Faye was born! Neal's cousin Doug & Laura welcomed another little girl! We had to visit her today too!!!! How exciting! Congrats to you guys too!
Morgan was loving holding another new baby (all by herself!!)

0 comments: