Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Preggo Pictures!

I can't believe I'm doing this because I think it's so crazy however...here we go! This poor child...when I was pregnant with Morgan I took a picture every four weeks! Now, the first picture is at 12 weeks and the next picture we took was at 21! You can see that I'm starting to show which I'm thankful for. I hate that stage where your like "people think I'm fat" stage! I have been feeling great too which again I'm very thankful for! However, I'm feeling really big now! I can't believe that we are over 1/2 way already! It is going by so quickly! We had our ultrasound last week and everything looked good (from what they could see...we have to go back in 2 months for another one since there were a few things that they couldn't get a good picture of). I have been feeling the baby move and can't wait for Neal & Morgan to do the same! Morgan is going to flip out! Currently, she wants a baby brother but that could change since it has multiple times! She is so excited for the baby to come and will be a great big sister! She has been saying that there is a pooch in there and then she giggles like crazy! Silly girl! She has been able to go to all of my appointments and to the ultrasound (which she thought was so cool!)

12 weeks

21.3 weeks