Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Tulip Time

This year we went down and watched my cousin Allison dutch dance on a Friday night. We didn't get any junk food (minus the quick cotton candy for Morgs) and we didn't walk much downtown either. I had rear ended someone on the way home that day so we decided we would quick see Allison and then head to ER to check on the baby! Everything was fine and we praise God that no one was hurt!


As you can tell, Morgan was being her "normal" self!! She didn't want a picture with just Allison so I had to sit in too but they she wouldn't sit up! AH!!


A nicer one in the parking lot...oh my child!

Morgan and I did go down and watch the Saturday parade with my aunt and cousins. After watching the radar all morning...we finally decided to bit the bullet and go! Glad we did! It turned out wonderful and we enjoyed the parade!


Hopefully next year we will be able to take in more of the festivities and of course the junk food!!!

0 comments: