Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

We're still here

Since I have been harassed by a certain friend (not naming names...Carrie)



We have been super busy at the VanderZwaag house! Baby VZ is suppose to arrive sometime this week (sooner then later would be nice!!). I started a new job. I got hired to teach Head Start for Allegan County in Fennville. They had no clue I was expecting (not sure how they missed that but...thankful for the opportunity. I have been busy getting my classroom ready. The kids start next Monday and I won't be starting with them. I will be back the week of Halloween.


Morgan has been adjusting to the early mornings. We decided to not do preschool (at least not the first semester). She's ready for the baby to come! She also has been enjoying the cooler weather and loves playing outside!


Neal is knee deep...maybe neck deep in football. He has his first game this week (hopefully he'll make it since I've been joking the baby will come at 4:45 that day!!)


We have done a few different things this summer too. Morgan and I went camping for a weekend with my family. We also went to the Hudsonville Fair twice. In August, we all went to the John Ball Zoo. I was Morgan's first trip. Neal last went when he was in 7th grade and I went when I was 16. It's been a few years and a few things have changed!! Overall, we had a great time!


We anxiously await the arrival of our little one! I will try to up date pictures once that happens!

0 comments: