Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter

Holidays are always so busy!  We run from one side to the next!  However, I love the fact that we have family close by that we are able to do this and I love that my kids are able to see their family so often!!


We woke up Easter morning with Easter baskets!  Don't mind the messy look!!

We headed to church to celebrate our risen Savior!

After church we headed to my grandparents for lunch.  After a yummy lunch we went to the other grandparents for our Easter egg hunt!  156 eggs were hidden around my grandparent's yard!  I'm pretty sure the number of eggs increases every year!  Morgs made out pretty well and Bo even got a dollar!


After the Easter egg hunt we headed home (after dessert of course).  Repacked and headed to Neal's parents for supper!  A busy but wonderful day!




0 comments: