Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

6 Months

It is so hard to believe that 6 months ago we didn't even "know" Morgan. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. She is growing up so much each day. I swear everytime I drop her off in the morning she has changed by the time I pick her up in the afternoon.

She has managed to roll over both ways now (which didn't take long to learn). However, she knows if she cries long enough, mom or dad will just roll her back over.

Last night she fell asleep on the way home (around 6:30) and she woke up a little at 8:30 (I mean opened her eyes, looked around, played with my hair and fell back to sleep!) She just finally woke up at 6 this morning. Grandma is in for it today because I not thinking there will be a nap!

Neal & I have enjoyed every moment of watching Morgan. There are times when we will just stare at her. We feel so blessed to have her and we are thankful everyday for her!

The best!!!!

3 comments:

Grandma VZ said...

Happy Birthday 6 month sweetie pie.

Grandma VZ said...

opps I mean Happy 6 month Birthday,

US said...

What a pumpkin!