Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Day

I love when the phone rings at 5:30 am to say...go back to bed! Along with the other 400+ schools, OAC had the day off too. You know it is bad when Hope is delayed and Grand Valley is closed! So Morgan and I got to enjoy the day together. Which I think we both needed. Just to stay home and not have to go anywhere. We even got to snuggle in bed (I won't say what time we did get up...Neal did have to get up and go to work today!) He keeps saying he needs to find a job in education so he can get a snow day too (Do I sense a little jealousy???) Neal was already saying last night how "you probably won't have school tomorrow" (in his whiny voice!!!)


This is what I love best...holding a sleeping baby sitting in comfy clothes!

1 comments:

Keelie said...

Looks like what Caedmon and I did!:) I've heard many a people complain about the fact that I get to stay home from work!
I posted about today as well!:) Great minds think alike!:)