Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prayer Request answered!!!

Neal & I have been discussing how we felt that Morgan was weighing more! So last night I put her on our scale at home but I didn't think it was correct. So this morning I was able to get her in the doctor to weigh her! A month ago Friday was the first time we went to Dr. Conrad's office. She weighed in at 20 lbs 7oz and 30 1/4 inch. She will be on her diet for three weeks this coming Friday! I'm happy to announce that Morgan came in at a whooping 23 lbs 8 oz and 31 inches long!!!!!! Yes!!!!! 3 lbs (plus an ounce) in four weeks!!!!! (yes, the scale at home was correct!!!) We are so thrilled and happy!!!! Praise God!!!!!!

Also, this week we have been watching my parent's dog, JJ. It has gone a lot better then I had thought it would (minus Boomer getting lose the first day, JJ peeing on our floor and scratching Morgan under the eye) all has been well! We are anxious that they will be back tomorrow!! Like I said, Morgan has a black and blue eye (well underneath it) and then this morning she ran into the entertainment center and has a beautiful goose egg on her forehead!! Great!!! Hopefully that will be gone by next month for Uncle Eddie's wedding! I may have to put her in a bubble until then!
This is old but I thought this blog needed some pictures!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH for weight gain!!! That IS awesome!!! and let me know if the bubble idea works... i have a couple kiddos that are a bit accadent prone... maybe it is the age??? red hair??? i donno but it is crazy how often they get hurt!!!

Brandi said...

Yay for Morgan! God is good ALL of the time! I am so happy for her health!