Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Potty....AHHH!

Alright, so here it is not even 8! We have been (well, Morgan has been awake) since 7am! This is so not like her! She usually sleeps anywhere between 8:30-10! Anyway, I finally decided to get up too since she had been crawling on me! She decided she wanted down...the next thing I hear are little grunts! So I quickly take her in to the bathroom only to find out she was already done. So I have her sit on her potty but she is only there for a second. I sit down to go potty (sorry too much TMI!) and the next thing I know she is standing on the Detroit Lions rug and it is looking like she is peeing on Boomer's bone! (I don't have my contacts in yet so I can't really tell!) Great! So I finish on the potty and look...Oh no, she just pooped on the rug!! AHHH!!! I don't think she quite gets it yet!! There is your laugh for this morning!

2 comments:

US said...

LOL! I hope you laughed too. That is awesome! The joys of parenting never ending.

Keelie said...

I don't even want to THINK about potty training yet!!! I'm perfectly content to change his diapers AND pay for them for a little while longer. He truly shows absolutely no signs of even understanding what it's all about. Everyone says boys take longer and I'm just going to let him take his time!