Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

What's going on

Well, Thursday was a busy day! Morgan and I met my para-pros for lunch and then we went and cleaned out my room! It was crazy how much stuff there was in there! It helped that Wini & I cleaned on Wednesday (good thing since I took so much stuff home...we wouldn't have made it!). I left at 5:10...it was bittersweet. I'm thankful for the experience but now I'm wondering what's next! I do know that I'm going to enjoy this week with Morgan before I start back with my homebound students!

This week includes a dr. appointment to check the ears again, "brunch" with an old co-worker, play group at Helder Park, softball games (3 of them!), another interview (Praise God!), birthday celebrations and a trip to Baldwin! Plus, lots of time with Morgan!!!! Should be a fun week!

Let me know if you are interested in going to the play group! They are put on through the ISD and are fun! Hope to see you there!

Enjoy your beautiful weekend!

2 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

hmmm...helder park, eh? I may drop by! We will probably be missing Morgan at that time!

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Good Luck with the interview....make sure you are still around for the summer though:)