Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Here....

The last day of school. While most teachers and staff that work at a school are excited for the last day of school...I'm really struggling! This morning I had a hard time getting up because I know what today is. I'm saying good-bye to ten wonderful students (well, most of the time!!) Ten students that I feel I'm just really getting to know! I'm saying good-bye to two amazing para-pros and good-bye to a great staff. While, it's not good-bye forever because you never know what the Lord has in store but good-bye for now. I'm also struggling with the fact that I don't know what is going to happen this fall.

These are words from the John Waller song "While I'm Waiting" For some reason when I hear this song...I have peace!
I’m waiting.
I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience While I’m waiting I will serve You
While I’m waiting I will worship
While I’m waiting I will not faint
I’ll be running the race
Even while I wait I’m waiting
I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it’s not easy But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting on You, Lord
Sorry this wasn't a real "fun" post but I just wanted to get it out there!

2 comments:

The Turner Family said...

I am in love with that song and it has spoken so much peace into our lives lately. Dont worry the Father takes care of His own and His timing is always perfect!

Keelie said...

Share all you want! It feels good to get these emotions off your chest and we do care about YOU and not just pics of Morgan!:)