Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hudsonville Fair & Swimming

Last week Tuesday, Morgan & I went to the Hudsonville Fair with my grandparents and aunt! I have gone with them the past few years (we took a few years off) but I always have enjoyed this fair! This year was a lot of fun because Morgan is at such a fun age! She loved all the animals! She touched a pigs nose and ears too and started giggling!

After the fair we went swimming at my aunt & uncle's house! It wasn't the warmest in the pool but at least it was sunny! Morgan loved swimming and my aunt was shocked she stay in so long! She is turning into a little fish! She would swim from one end of the pool to the other! The vest & swimmies work so well for her! We are actually signed up for parent-tot swim class that starts in a few weeks! Should be fun! After a long day and no nap this is what happened when she got home! She was standing up next to the couch sleeping but then decided the floor was better!

0 comments: