Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Yesterday we FINALLY got our Christmas tree! Not sure what took us so long this year to get it! We should have gotten it in November when it was so nice! My dad had been "grooming" this tree all year and was hoping for it to be his (my mom put the fake tree up again) but instead we got to take the prize home!! It is being held up by ribbon but we still love it! It was so wet that we didn't do anything to it but let it dry last night! Today we put lights on it! I hope to have it decorated by Christmas! (final picture to come later...I know you can hardly wait!)

Ready to find our tree (or as she says mines tree)

Thanks Dad for cutting our tree down! It would have taken us a lot longer if it wasn't for the chainsaw!
Neal & Morgan observing Dad (do they work for the state??)
I wish I would have had a picture of it up on the blazer! It was a lot better then last year when we held it by electric wire!!!

0 comments: