Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Gum doesn't go...

Yesterday on the way home Morgan was chewing gum. This is nothing out of the ordinary for her...she loves gum and does a great job chewing it and putting it where it belongs....until yesterday!!!!! Up her nose...yes....so I pulled over because now her nose is starting to bleed and she is having a hard time breathing...I have nothing with me to pull it out. It is 4:48pm so her dr. is closed. So I'm thinking I'm going to have to take her in when I think...farmer's blow! (I'm so thankful this didn't work backwards) I plugged one side and made her blow...out it came!! So no gum for a while!

2 comments:

US said...

I think that is awesome! The farmers blow I mean not the gum up the nose. I think I would have freaked out and not thought of your solution. Nice job!

Mazurek said...

That is hilarious. I am going to have to work on that with Emma because who knows what she will stick up his nose. Gotta love kids