Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Two 2 year olds=TROUBLE!!

Yesterday, Morgan had her first friend over (her age and without her mommy!) Avery (from church) got to come and play for a few hours at our house! It was quite interesting. We picked her up and brought her to our house...on the way there I hear all this giggling! So funny! We got home and had some lunch. Then the fun really began! They loved playing with each other but at times would have difficulties sharing (which I expected!) You could tell both girls were super tired when Avery left! Morgan slept for 3+ hours and I know Avery slept a while too (I needed a nap too!)!!! Come again soon Avery!!!! It was funny to me to think that people do this every day! I give you lots of credit if you are a parent of a multiple! I had both girls on the potty at the same time...it just cracked me up!
Eating lunch!
Being Silly!
Hugs!

0 comments: