Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Breakfast in the Tub!

This morning I had another snow day!! Which means...it is Morgan Day!! I love working but I would much rather stay home with Morgan. I use to enjoy snow days but now I love them. I just feel like I don't see Morgan that much so I love getting to spend the day with her (while getting paid!!!!)
This morning we had to have a bath...this was long over due but when I get home at night it is the last thing I want to do! So this morning I decided we would have bathtime. Morgan was hungry too so I let her eat in the tub!

Morgan being goofy!!

Morgan cracks me up...look at how she is "sitting" in the tub.

2 comments:

jodi said...

Gotta love the duck tub! I'm glad you enjoyed your snow day!

Keelie said...

I guess it wasn't wishful thinking! I can't believe everyone had snow days yesterday! So now we just need one on Friday and Monday and we'll have all the days of the week covered!:)
Morgan is adorable! I love the bathtub! You'll have to tell me where you got it!
Glad you could enjoy another day with Morgan - what a blessing!

See you Tuesday!:)