Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

9 Months

AHHHH!!!! Our little baby is 9 months old already! It is so amazing how quickly she is growing up. I feel that when I pick her up from day care she is doing something new. We currently have learned to clap and she is starting to somewhat pull herself up on things (well, really just on my legs when she wants something!) Tonight she did manage to get up on her knees and lay in the coffee table. It was pretty funny! Still NO teeth!! The dr. said she saw them in there...so I guess there are going to come someday (hopefully) I have been told later teeth are better teeth...so hopefully!!!

Other than that we are enjoying watching Morgan grow. We are so thankful for her each and every day and know she is a gift from God.

0 comments: