Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Play Date #1

This week I'm home on spring break. So Morgan has been getting extra mommy time (which is good for her and I both!) This week I have planned 3 play dates for Morgan. Today we went to Sarah's and played with Leah (7 1/2 months) and Adam (2 1/2 years). It was great catching up with Sarah. I use to work with her at Debby's and now she works at Target, so I still get to see her often but I have seen the kids in a while! Morgan had a ton of fun and actually played more with Adam than she did Leah. I had to laugh though because I told Sarah we could be in-laws someday!! Another boyfriend for Morgan!!! We can't wait to hang out this summer!!! Thanks guys for letting us come over!

Morgan & Leah

Morgan & Adam (future husband???)

1 comments:

Keelie said...

Very cute, but Caedmon's a little closer in age. 'Course, she might be labeled a cradle robber!:)
I eat anything and everything, as I'm sure you've figured out. Yah, I'm glad Sue's coming! What can I bring? Glad you wrote - I've been meaning to ask you that! I love to bake if you'd like something sweet, but I'm capable of anything!:)