Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

No Power

The third time in a month that we have been without power. This time was the longest (2 1/2 days!) We have lost power more in the past month than we have since we lived here! Not fun!!!!! You don't realize how many things you need power for (showers, toaster, stove, vaccuum, laundry.....)

Thursday morning I called my babysitter that comes to our house to let her know what was going on. She didn't really want to come (and I don't blame her!) so I called into work and stayed home with Morgan. Well we really didn't stay home. My grandparents are camping in Zeeland so we went and visited them. I needed a shower too!!! Grandma even took us out for lunch!!!!!
Morgan playing with Great Grandpa!
Morgan with Aunt Sarah.

Morgan being loved by cousin Jake. She isn't loved at all!!!!

This one is for you Uncle Eddie! No dolls...give me a tractor and don't walk through my field!!!!!!

Yesterday we went for breakfast hoping it would come back on since we were having people over for the fourth! No such luck!!! We ended up moving our party to Neal's boss' house. Our power came on at 8:19pm when we were almost ready to leave!!! Let's just say Kent heard my excitement over the phone!! I was so excited to be able to go to the bathroom in the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: