Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Prayers Please

Thanks for all of the prayers....I'm playing the waiting game now and I hope to know something early next week. I don't feel that it went that well but I'm the hardest person on myself!!! I'll let you know! Again, thanks for all the prayers!


Tomorrow at 1:45pm I have an teacher interview with Ottawa Area Center (OAC). For those of you who don't know I have been a para-pro for them for the past two years and I have worked three summers as a teacher. I feel that this is really where God is calling me to be! OAC is kind of the reason I went back to get my special ed. endorsement! So please pray! I would really like to have my own room in the fall!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

~good luck~

Rachael said...

Good Luck Rachel - Hope all goes well!

Keelie said...

Hey Girl!! Got your message, was out of state.
I'll have to call you! I hope all went well! I've talked to Julie a couple times in the past week or so and she mentioned she thought you'd end up at the center in a teaching position this fall - sounds positive! Hope you get it girl! Will talk soon!

US said...

How did it go?

Leticia said...

Hey Rach!
We're praying for you!