Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Holidays are always busy for us and yesterday was no different!! We started the day out by going to church.

This isn't as cute as what it was. When she first woke up, she sat right on Neal's head and said "Hi Dadda"! I'm sure that is what Neal wanted since the night before was Eddie's bachelor party! We put curlers in her hair to see what it would do. I'm trying to figure out what to do with her hair for the wedding this week!!! :)Morgan going through her Easter basket! Our attempt at getting a good Easter picture!

After church we headed to my grandma & grandpa Lynema's for lunch! After lunch the younger kids got to go on an Easter egg hunt.Morgan loves my aunt Sarah! She will talk about her the whole way to their house!

Morgan picking up her Easter egg on her first egg hunt. They were full of candy or money!! She was excited when she found the money one!!
She loves being by my cousin Jorden.
After my grandparents we headed to my other grandparents. From there we headed home for naps. For supper we headed over to Neal's parents for tacos! Morgan received another Easter basket from there too!!! She is well loved!!! We were busy but we are so thankful for the family that we have. We are also thankful for Christ dying for our sins to save us!