Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

What have we been doing

Sorry no pics!!!

What have we been doing...the weeks seem to be flying by! Before we know it summer will officially be here and football will be starting (well more then it already is!)

Neal:
Neal has been staying pretty busy. He has been helping at the Zeeland Chix track meets. He also started working last night at Marro's as Bouncer. He said it is interesting to be sober and watch drunk people! He also has been practicing for softball since he is playing on three different teams this summer!

Rachel:

I have been staying pretty busy as well. Not sure where the time is going. Whitehall has been keeping me busy which is great! I love it there and I'm so happy to have taken the job. It does make me a little nervous since we are getting closer to summer and I'm not sure what I will be doing this fall but it is all in the Lord's hands and we'll just wait! I have two more shifts left at Perkins! I quit this past Tuesday!!! It was nice while I did it but it was getting too much. There are many reasons that I'm leaving and I won't say on this....I am going to be hostessing again in Saugatuck at Marro's for the summer and working at OAC in July. I also will continue to do my two homebound students which also keeps me pretty busy!

Morgan:

What can I say....as she is currently running about the kitchen yelling/chasing/crawling after Boomer! We did learn she doesn't like thunderstorms! She does enjoy water now (which is a relief since I was wondering about this summer on the boat)! She loves throwing things in the toilet as well (not a good thing!) We continue to work on potty training but it just isn't happening very quickly! She is really starting to show her true self...terrible twos are coming! She also continues to grow!!! (Praise God!) I weighed her last night on our scale...26.8 (not sure how accurate it is but I would say pretty close!) I had to go and buy new clothes...really I needed to! Her belly (because of the inflammation) sticks out and no shirts fit her and her pants were getting too short!! Yippee! Part of the weight gain has to due with her love for Ketchup! This isn't a normal love...it is something serious! I can't believe what she dips in ketchup! Anything from chicken, hamburger to APPLES (yes...apples!) She loves to dip!

Neal & Rachel:

We were able to witness my little cousin Lori get married this weekend. Lori has been like a little sister to me and it was crazy to think that she is now married! Congrats you two, hope you are enjoying Mexico!

We are also gearing up to do the Fifth-Third Run...Neal is doing the 5K (3.1 miles) and I'm doing the 10K (6.2 miles) That will be in 2 weeks and I need to do some serious running!

That's what we have been doing!

2 comments:

Grandma VZ said...

WOW!! I'm exhausted just reading all that you are and will be doing, If you need a babysitter, let us know, You know that Grandpa will drop anything he is doing to spend time with Morgan, We LOVE her.

girl meets carpenter said...

I didn't know you quit... congrats :) We'll see you on Weds.!!