Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Home!

My dad came home yesterday morning. They still aren't sure what caused the infection but he is home! He has to go back next week for a check up and more tests. My mom said they both slept well last night...I'm sure!!!

Morgan's temperature has been up and down the past few days. It was slightly high (for her) yesterday! She still has this really nasty cough so hopefully she can get rid of that soon!

Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comments:

Keelie said...

Caedmon came down with what seemed like a rather sudden fever last night! And it was high as well! 101.3 and this morning somewhere near 103! Have no idea where it came from. I don't like dealing with fevers! I can deal with the other crap, but fevers make me nervous! HOpe she feels better very soon!