Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Busy Weekend

Friday started our busy weekend! I had an interview at Holland Christian (where I didn't make second round and that's ok!). Then we met Lydia and Avery and Katie and Grayden at the park for a play date! I didn't realize that Helder Park had such a nice play place! It is designed for Morgan's age which is great! It was a little colder then what we were hoping for but the girls still had tons of fun! We had lunch (well Lydia & I did) and then played! Lydia & I are thinking these two are going to be trouble together! We are excited that they just joined our church and they live close to us!!!! Hopefully we can do it again real soon! Thanks for the fun time!
Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights, Neal & I had to both work :( So that took up a lot of our time!

Monday we went to the Zeeland parade! Morgan did alright but we stood back this time. I think I need to get some headphone thingys, so she can watch and not hear it! She is just like her daddy was...doesn't like loud noises! After the parade we went to the Olive Township service and then to breakfast at the Olive Center Diner (YUMMY!!!) Then we came home and took naps (well, tried to take naps!) I mowed the lawn and we started working on the basement!! Yippee!!!! A busy weekend!
I can't believe I'm almost done with school for the year. In my eyes I'm only 1/2 way through the year! Teaching at Whitehall has been a great experience for me and I'm hoping that it leads to a job somewhere (closer to home maybe??) We keep praying!!!! Hope you had an enjoyable weekend too!!!!

2 comments:

jodi said...

Don't you just love Helder Park?! I think that we should claim that as the park to meet at this summer - much more kid friendly!

Ryan and Lydia said...

We had lots of fun too!