Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Appointments

This was my conversation with the ped. gasterologist yesterday...
me: Yes, I'm looking to see how far out you are scheduling appointments right now. My daughter was just diagnosed and I'm just checking to see how long we have to wait.
The lady: Let's see if she is on our schedule yet....I don't see her. Right now we are scheduling into August & September!
me: Oh, alright, thanks!

I completely freaked out! How in the world were we going to continue feeding Morgan things that I knew were causing her pain. Two weeks I could do...six months NO WAY!!!! So I talked with Neal and we would look at University of Michigan if we needed too. Said a few prayers and waited for Dr. Locke to call me back with more options. Dr. Locke called me at 3:30 yesterday to tell me that Morgan will see Dr. Conrad (in GR) at 1 on Friday!!! (Yes, a few days from now!!!!) Her scope will be the following Friday!!!!! They told Dr. Locke the same thing (August/September) and Dr. Locke said no way!!!!! Thank goodness!!!! Praise God for his answer to prayers!! Someone must have been praying hard!!!

3 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

oh yah for answered prayers. hoping all goes well.

Anonymous said...

a whole lots of people are praying for your little one and continue too

Brandi said...

Good for progress Rachel! One step at a time! Soon you guys will have new foods/ideas for morgan! I am sure it seems very overwheling right now! Keep praying....God ALWAYS provides!

P.S.
Don't you just love Dr Locke?? My bboys go to her too! :)