Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

28 months


Little Miss Morgan is 28 months (or 10 years old if you ask her!) Before you know it she'll be 3! Where is the time going? It amazes me at how much she talks, remembers things and will talk about them weeks later! She LOVES singing and will break out in song anywhere (middle of Meijers, middle of Pastor Scott's sermon or in the shower!) We are not concerned about her speech....she will tell you everything and will hold a conversation with you! She is very interested in playing pretend and playing with play kitchen stuff, babies and she still LOVES books!! We are having some issues with melt downs but what 2 year old doesn't have that? We love her to pieces and are so thankful that she is in our life!!!

This past weekend she was able to spend the night at her great grandma's house. Every year for as long as I can remember, my grandma Lynema invites all the grandchildren over night when my grandpa goes hunting. Last year she asked Morgan but I wasn't quite ready for that...this year...I let her go willingly!! (date night for Neal & I!) Morgan was there with all of my cousins. They watched Marley & Me and had popcorn. Then they slept on the floor and were up by 7am! Outside playing by 8am! Let's just say she is still recovering! She had a great time and I'm sure she'll be talking about sleeping next to Andrea for the next few months!

0 comments: