Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Colton & Morgan

I always feel so thankful around Thanksgiving...I'm thankful for so much! Last December I made the decision to leave my job at OAC and take a job in Whitehall (actually this week last year I made that decision!!) Not knowing what was going to happen...well the lady who took my place lived right up the road from me! I didn't know her. Then I was able to work with her this summer (that's a different story...we were both SO nervous to work with each other!) Kristi and I got to know each other better and we have really become great friends! We haven't been friends for long but it seems like forever! We talk each day and typically see each other at least every other day! Kristi & Nick have a 6 month old who Morgan LOVES! She names all her babies Colton and she tells people she has a brother named Colton! Morgan couldn't wait for Kristi to call last night...PJ Party with Colton!

Thanks Nick & Kristi for a great time and a great friendship!

1 comments:

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Thanks for coming we love you all too:) Enjoy the day;)