Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

I Color! & Fudge Bar

Last night I went and got groceries (BY MYSELF!!!) I guess Neal had to use the potty and left Morgan watching videos (she loves songs on the computer)! I guess he was gone a while because she colored again! This wasn't the first time she has done this. She actually did this a week or so ago and the lines were almost gone...now we have colors though!

After supper Morgan decided she wanted ice cream! As you can tell she didn't each much!! I was for sure I would have to dump the shirt but thank goodness for Oxi-Clean it all came out!! What you can't see is there was a big wet spot under the chair because Neal thought she should wear panties (we have been doing really well with pull ups...not sure why he thought last night would be a good night to try this! She ended up in the shower when she was done!!! :)

1 comments:

Keelie said...

Oh the joys!:)

And cute hair! I'm only on your actual blog site when commenting, so I'm just now seeing your new pics and background - cute!