Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

8 months old

It is so hard to believe that our little girl is 8 months old. Time has flown by so quickly. We were out today and I saw a 1 week old!!!! It is so hard to imagine Morgan that little. Each stage has been so much fun!!! Currently, she is sleeping through the night in her OWN bed, scooting on her knees (hasn't figured our her arms move too!), fighting a cold & double ear infection, laughs for no reason, waves bye-bye and does "so big". We still haven't crawled and we have no teeth yet (later teeth are better...that's what I have been told!) but we are hoping for both to happen soon!!!!

Morgan has brought so much joy to our life. We can't imagine life without her and are so thankful for her each and everyday!!

2 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

I can't believe how fast time goes either. It breaks my heart that Natalie has grown so fast and yet she is just so much fun lately, like Morgan is! Better look at my blog. I updated it just b/c of your comment :)

jodi said...

Just think of where you were 8 months ago - isn't it so much more fun! How come pregnancy didn't go as fast as time is going now? I'm really trying to figure that one out.

She's looking so happy - is she taking after Mom or Dad?