Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hillary & Adam's Wedding

This weekend has been a very busy weekend! My best friend got married! We had rehearsel dinner on Thursday night (with a very yummy meal at Charley's Crab), Friday we got pedicures (my first-Mother's Day is coming (hint!!!)), Saturday was the wedding and today we had brunch at Re's parents. It has been a really busy weekend but a ton of fun!

Adam with all the girls!!!


Re & "Mom" getting their pedicures
Seriously, get a room!!!!! :)

Re surprised Adam (well all of us!) by singing to him during the wedding!!! It was awesome! Re-you still lied! (Sorry the picture is so far away!)

Tami & I dancing...I think we had a few too many!!!!!!

Neal & I (I really wish he would smile!)

A BIG thank you to Travis & Marcy for watching Morgan on Thursday night, Denise on Friday and Megan & Eddie on Saturday!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Keelie said...

Rachel, I didn't even recognize you! My husband doesn't smile either. Love the new wallpaper on your blog! See ya tomorrow.