Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We wish everyone a very happy Easter. We celebrate Jesus rising from the dead and going to Heaven for us!


Our day will be filled with church, Grandpa & Grandma VZ, a nap (hopefully), church, Great Grandpa & Great Grandma Lynema's and then HOME! A busy day!!

This was the second dress that I brought Morgan. The first one was to be made (that didn't happen! I'm not Martha Stewart yet!) Plan B was a dress from Carter's BUT it just wasn't what I was looking for, so that went back! This was more of what I was looking for. Frills & lace!!! What every girl needs!!! Plus she needed a hat...it's a little big!! :)

Kentucky Derby anyone???

Happy Easter!

Neal, Rachel & Morgan (Boomer too!)

1 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

That is too darn cute!! I'm excited to get together.