Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Busy Day

It has been such a busy day today! We started the day by going to church and then we had a birthday party for my cousin Jake (Happy 11th birthday!)

Then we came home and played for a little while on the floor. Morgan got stuck under the table and I couldn't help but take a picture. She also played with Boomer's bone. I'm telling her "no" and taking a picture (great parenting skills there!) The last picture, just happened when I took her clothes off from church. She was giggling when I was doing it! Not sure why she thinks getting undressed is so funny (I think we are in for it when she gets older!)
Then we had a "surprise" visit. Well it was a surprise that she called. My aunt Karen called and was in the area, so she and her friend Vanessa stopped over. Morgan had fun showing off her "new" skills! Thanks for visiting!
After they lefted, I needed to get some homework done (yes, I'm done now), so I put Morgan in her highchair to eat some crackers and watch her Baby Faith video. As you can tell...I guess she needed a nap!

0 comments: