Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Courtney

Last night Neal, Morgan & I attended our 5th (Morgan's first) birthday party for Courtney. I student taught for Courtney when she was in first grade (She is in fifth now!). I also "babysat" Courtney & Cory for two summers. We have stayed in touch with the Callaghans and love hanging out with them!!! At these birthday parties there are always a ton of "loud" girls. So as you can image Neal just loves it!! :) One year he paid money for them to be quiet (they still ask to play this game now!!) Last night I did have a thought...this will be Morgan in a few years!!! Hope Sean can come over and help Neal!!! Neal also has stories to tell about the parties in the past (Cake and Captain don't mix!) Thanks Callaghans for another fun party!!!!

1 comments:

US said...

Rachel-
We are almost done with school. Our last day with students is May 19, but I have to report to school until the 22nd. It has been a great year but I'm ready for a break. We haven't moved into our house yet. We are on track to close next week and to move in about 2-3 weeks, which is good because it aligns with the end of school. I hope you are looking foward to spending the summer with Morgan. She looks to be a cutie pie.
-allison