Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tulip Time 2008

I have to be honest...I'm the worse dutch mom in the world!!! How can I have the last name of VanderZwaag and have a daughter that doesn't have a costume! I think Morgan was the ONLY baby down there without one!!! She did have her tulip shirt on but because Michigan weather was oh so wonderful you can't even see it!!! Oh well! She did enjoy watching the dancers! Next year I have already talked to my grandma and we are going to make her a costume!!!
Of course we had to have a picture in the tulips! I wanted to put her right in them but I didn't want to pay a fine!!!
I thought I better take a picture in front of Hope College.

The best part of Tulip Time...the junk food!!! Morgan is eating a french fry

Double fisting it! Look carefully she has one in her hand and one in her mouth!! (Eating with the left hand...just for Grandpa B!!!)

1 comments:

jodi said...

I'm just glad to see that you went downtown to expose her to the crazy Dutch tradition of junk food! We'll have to get the kids all dressed up next year for a VanderZwaag cousins pic!