Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

What have we been doing?

Sorry, it has been so long since I posted last. We have been so busy over here. I had a great first mother's day. Morgan gave me a coupon for a pedicure & a manicure. I guess I said after my first one I would like another one. So Neal priced them out and found the best deal! What a man!!! I'm thankful for both of them (and Boomer too!) The day was extremely busy!!! We had church in the morning, then went to my aunt & uncles, my grandparents and then back to our house and had Neal's family over. Then it has been something every night this week. Mother/daughter banquet, dinner with "aunt" Hillary, Megan's open house (congrats to Megan who finishes high school tomorrow!) and lots of softball games!!!!! Hopefully, next week isn't as busy!!!!!! Here are a few things Morgan has been doing....

I had to take a picture of this....Morgan was busy "reading" and she just kept making the dog sound. It was so cute!!!!

Boomer & Morgan looking out the window! Morgan loves to stand by the window and wave to the cars!!!!

When I get ready in the morning I usually let Morgan crawl in our room. I have to put the pink pillow up in front of the bed so she doesn't crawl under there. However, now she is getting so smart that she moves the pillow and still crawls under there!!! Now what should I do????

1 comments:

Keelie said...

What a riot! Great photos! Couldn't believe the one with her standing at the window - what a big girl! Where does time go?! I suppose this will be Caedmon soon enough...maybe...:)