Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Morgan's been tagged

Hey, Morgan here. My buddy Grant P. tagged me to write 5 things about myself. So now I finally get to write on this blog!!!!

1. I love to shop!!!! My mom & I shop all the time (my favorite store is Target). I have a ton of clothes but my mommy doesn't pay a lot for them because we are good sale shoppers. When I was just born I had so much clothes that I usually always had a new outfit on!

2. I have been to two Tigers games, 25 high school/middle school football games, lots of basketball, softball and baseball games and 1 cross country meet! What can I say, I love sports!

3. I love to eat. I pretty much love anything that I can get my hands on! Even, an occasional piece of dog food is good too!

4. I love being the center of attention. What can I say, I'm the only grandchild on my mommy & daddy's side. Plus, I'm the first great grandchild and first great, great grandchild. Who wouldn't want all the attention!

5. I love giving kisses. Just watch your nose because I may eat it!! Also, watch out for my tounge because I sometimes slip it out. My mommy & daddy tell me that I shouldn't do that but I don't get what the big deal is!

This was fun Grant! Thanks for giving me a reason to finally write on my own blog!!! Since I was picked I need to pick some friends....I pick Natalie, Jackson & Caedmon!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Keelie said...

Caedmon's mommy wasn't very good about being tagged, sooo....we'll see.:) And Caedmon's life hasn't been quite as exciting as miss Morgan's!:)