Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

Thanks to Robyn, I have been tagged to tell 5 random things about myself. This is difficult and I have been trying to figure out what to say...so here we go....

1. Neal & I met in Saugatuck. He also made me walk up the hill by myself at 3:30 in the morning (I still remind him of this!) We also got engaged in the Hardware store parking lot (which isn't the hardware anymore!)

2. I love hearing Morgan laugh! I can be in the worse mood when I pick her up and it quickly changes when I see her! She has been such a blessing to me! I can't imagine life without her! It is amazing how you can instantly fall in love with someone!

3. I live in a cow pasture (well, it use to be) now I just have cow fence all around me. I also have chased cows out of my front yard. However, I've never been cow tipping (it isn't safe for them...wait...maybe I should!!!!) I have plenty of cow stories I could share!!! :)

4. I live farther away from my parents then when I went to college! This was really hard at first however, now I'm over there frequently because Morgan is in Hamilton everyday!

5. I have chocolate lab because Neal was given a choice....a baby or a puppy. He chose a puppy...I think a baby would have been easier however, My life wouldn't be the same...Boomer is such a blessing (that's what Neal thinks anyway!!!)

Well, that wasn't too bad...I tag Lindsey, Allison, Keelie, Dana & Jodi!!!

2 comments:

Keelie said...

Thanks a lot Rachel! I'll get right on that! (hear the sarcasm!) love you:)

US said...

Hold your pants on for those pics. We just got the internet at our new house today. I have to find our camera.