Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Who needs toys!

Tonight I was trying to get caught up on house work (a never ending job!) and Morgan loves to get into the cupboard with all the cleaning supplies (I know I need to put those latch things up...I'm working on it). After she tried helping me empty the dishwasher she found the towel drawer. After she had the towels all over the floor she moved to the miscellaneous cupboard. When finished with that she went back to the towel drawer (of course since I had already picked it up!!!)

2 comments:

Grandma VZ said...

That's just perfect. I remember a little boy who 'loved' to do the same thing. HA..Ha

Keelie said...

what great fun!:) Can't wait till this stage!(hear the sarcasm!) Yay for me, it might be awhile, since we're still not even crawling!:)