Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

13 Months

Where is the time going?

It is amazing for me to think of how big she is getting. I see other tiny little babies and remember when Morgan was that tiny. Last night my dad went through my camera with all of the pictures from birth to now (I know I need to get them off of there!) and it is so crazy to think that Morgan is 13 months already!! Neal & I feel so blessed to have her apart of our life. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't just smile and laugh at her because she is such a ham! We thank God each day for this beautiful gift that He has given us and can't imagine life without her. She is starting to say more words and if she wants something she kind of grunts and points (kind of annoying...but she gets her point across!) We continue to work on using "more" and "all done" instead of the grunting. She also has such a personality and will laugh everytime you laugh which makes us laugh more! The biggest development is she is on her feet more than she is crawling!!!! She has been taking little steps for about 2 months now but within the past few days she has really started moving and moving with more confidence! She still falls every once in awhile but not as much and I think she cries just to get attention! Morgan is definitely keeping us on our toes now! I have a video of her walking but my batteries are dead (I know get rid of the pictures!!!) so when they are charged I'll put it on here!!!!

1 comments:

Keelie said...

What a cute face! Where does time go?!! Oh, and how in the WORLD can you have ALL those pictures on your cameral still??! You must have a buttload (sorry for the term) of memory! Whoa!