Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Little Monkey!!!

Today I was cleaning (ok...trying to) the kitchen and Neal was in the living room. Last I knew Morgan was with him. Boomer was standing by the top of the stairs and was acting weird and then I heard a noise. I went to the living room and realized that Morgan wasn't with Neal. I turned and this is what I saw!!!!!
Morgan has now figured out how to crawl down the stairs! We knew she could crawl up them but we didn't know she knew how to crawl down them. I just stood there laughing...Neal didn't think it was very funny. All Neal could say was "Don't make a habit of this, hun!"

3 comments:

Keelie said...

Was Neal talking to you or Morgan?! At least the stairs are carpeted! Hey, I keep meaning to ask you if you got the basement finished or if Morgan is still in the kitchen?

Jill Sloothaak said...

oh yes, she is becoming more independent and discovering fun new adventures! time for a gate, possibly??? we were just able to get rid of ours, so now trey just roams through the house as he pleases!

Grandma VZ said...

Well, Neal You didn't listen when your father sit that to you, so I don't think Morgan is going to listen to you either. I'm so glad your a father now.