Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Big Girl Bed???


Lately Morgan thinks that she needs to sleep with Neal & I. About 5 am she wakes up and we try to make her stay in her own bed but we also want to sleep for a few more hours. So this morning she ended up in our bed after crying for a 1/2 hour (I'm not the greatest mother! I like my sleep!) Anyway, I woke up about 7:45 and thought if she is going to keep sleeping I'm going to let her. So I blocked off the bed and left. About 9ish I heard a crash & tears!!! She rolled right out and I think she was still sleeping because I usually hear her moving. So about the big girl bed...probably not yet!!!! :)

3 comments:

Keelie said...

Caedmon is often up sometime after 5a.m. and he always nurses first thing in the morning, in bed with me, and if he's gotten up that early, I always hope he'll go back to sleep...in bed with us. So, you're not alone! But lately, he's pretty much up for good, so thankfully it's been after 6a.m. the last few days!

Jill Sloothaak said...

9:00...lucky you!!! We have never seen 9:00 at our house!

girl meets carpenter said...

Natalie recently fell off the bed too. I think it was more traumatic for us though she did get a nasty green egg on her forehead. Lets definitely get together again. Let me know what works best for you....maybe a "pool party"?!