Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Football

This is making Neal (and Grandpa B.) so proud!!!! :) Touch Down!!!!

The beginning of football is now upon us. Official practice starts next week Monday when I become a single mother until November. Last night they had a combine event with little kids (I don't know what grade up to 12th!) It was pretty cool to see all of these boys wanting to play football! Last year at this event Morgan was almost a month old and the picture was easy...this year we had to be quick!!!

























Morgan enjoyed running on the field and on the track. Barefoot on both of course! Do I see a future track runner????

5 comments:

Keelie said...

She's walking AND running!!! Wow!! I forget how fast these things happen! Last time I saw you guys, you were still holding her hand! Cool! Cute pictures!:)

Anonymous said...

hey I think forget track by the time she gets up there girls will be playin football!

Tami Mannes said...

she was practicing her running skills for soccer!?!

Leticia said...

Hey Rach! First of all, I have to let you know that you inspire me to post more often because you're so good at posting frequently :) Also, I was wondering where you got that headband (from a picture a LONG time ago) with the huge flower for Morgan. I'm looking to buy one to complete an outfit for a gift (party is tomorrow, I'm a little behind!). Let me know! Thanks dear!

Leticia said...

AH... no way! You're amazing! Guess I'll just have to put my crafty skills to the test ;) Heck, if it doesn't turn out, I just won't include it in the gift! Hobby Lobby, here I come!