Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

My project

A few weeks ago in the middle of the night I woke up with an idea!! Football season was starting soon and I couldn't find a shirt Morgan's size so she could wear it for Neal's game. So, I got this brainy idea that I would make Morgan a cheerleading outfit. I asked my aunt and grandma to help me. (THANK YOU TO YOU BOTH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!) I can do small sewing projects but with bigger things I need help. So for the past two Mondays we have been working on her outfit. Tonight I finished it and I'm happy to say...I actually like it!!!! I'm so pumped for her to wear it! If it wasn't so late she probably would be wearing it right now...but for now I'll have to wait! I will make sure I take a picture of her on Wednesday night! Go CHIX!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, but I think you have the wrong color Black and Gold is Grandpa Burton's team colors. Can't wait to see her in it. Love you Morgan.

Grandma B.

Rachael said...

This is so cute. I bet it will look adorable on Morgan! Hey, do you know how to make curtains? I want to make curtains for our bedroom and have no idea what I'm doing?? Rachael